Saturday, January 3, 2009

Catching Up

Though I've been blogging like a good girl lately, I have been lazy about posting photos-mainly from Thanksgiving and puttering around London at Christmas. I honestly just haven't been in the mood to mess with my computer in an attempt to get it to work, though surprisingly, after not touching it for over a month, it fired up the other day and I've had no problems since-including being able to access Hotmail. Go figure.

So, I decdied to catch up on all the 'home PC' work I've been putting off, like uploading songs to the iPod, uploading photos-and then adding a few to the blog, things like that.

Without further ado, a few pictures from the past two months. Enjoy...

Chef Justyn and our 28 pound Thanskgiving Bird...



Simon, Herbie, Shalma, Daniel, Jamie & Jen at T'giving Dinner...


Carnaby Street at Xmas (is it just me, or do those things look like the StaPuff 'monster' from GhostBusters?...)...



I think the label says it all...

Dad, Virginia, Max, Scott & Susan...

No comments:

Post a Comment